No Products in the Cart
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Ehrenmanns GmbH, Hanfwiesenstrasse 15, 73614 Schorndorf, Germany, email@example.com, telephone: 07181 2698870) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or E -Mail) about your decision to revoke this contract.
You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation If you revoke this contract, we have all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than the one offered by us, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
* Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire.
* Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
* Contracts for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
Sample cancellation form (If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Ehrenmanns GmbH, Hanfwiesenstrasse 15, 73614 Schorndorf, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notified on paper) - Date (*) Delete where not applicable.
Cancellation policy [https://shop.trustedshops.com/de/rechtstexte/] created with the Trusted Shops [https://shop.trustedshops.com/de/] legal copywriter in cooperation with FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte [https://foehlisch.com ].
Telephone: 07181 2698870